The Junction March Break Camp provides a half day of fun and adventure for children aged 6 to 12. Participants will have an experience they will never forget as our friendly staff lead them through a mix of climbing, games, and skill teaching that will benefit your child mentally, physically and socially. Junction’s focus on positive support and personal challenge will have them reach new new heights in this exhilarating sport.
March Break Camp at the Junction includes:
- Indoor rock climbing and bouldering.
- Climbing games and challenges.
- Teamwork and individual challenges.
- Outside activities (weather-dependent).
- Pizza lunch on Friday.
A 50% deposit is required to reserve your space. Registrations are first come first served.
- March 12 – 16, 2018
- Camp runs from 9:00am to 12:00pm.
- Drop-off window is between 8:00am and 9:00am. Pickup window is between 12:00pm and 1:00pm.
- Early drop-off/late pickup is available at the cost of $10/child for a half hour.
All children need a waiver signed by their parent or legal (court-appointed) guardian before the start of camp.
You can fill out our online waiver here.
Participants will also need to fill out our Youth Programs Media Release and Special Request Form.