Keep your kids active and engaged with climbing!
The Junction summer day camps provide a days full of fun and adventure! Participants will have an experience they will never forget as our friendly staff lead them through a mix of climbing, games, and skill teaching that will benefit your child mentally, physically and socially. Junction’s focus on positive support and personal challenge will have them reach new new heights in this exhilarating sport.
Summer Day Camps at the Junction offer:
- Indoor rock climbing, bouldering, rappelling, and ascending.
- Climbing games and challenges.
- Teamwork and individual challenges.
- Outside activities (weather-dependent).
- Pizza lunch on Friday.
- Junction Day Camp T-shirt.
- One month membership to the Junction. (Equipment rentals not included during membership).
- Full Day Camps: $290/child for one week.
- Half Day Camps: $180/child for one week.
A 50% deposit is required to reserve your space. Registrations are first come first served.
Full Day Camps for kids aged 9 – 12:
- July 9 – 13
- July 16 – 20
- July 23 – 27
- July 30 – August 3
- August 13 – 17
- August 20 – 24
- August 27 – 31
Half Day Camp for kids aged 6 – 8:
Full Day Camp for kids aged 13+:
All participants will need a waiver signed by their parent or legal (court-appointed) guardian prior to the start of any program.
You can fill out our online waiver here.