Memberships Terms and Conditions
Electronic Fund Transfers
- EFT’s are an ongoing, monthly payment for your membership directly from your bank account.
- EFT memberships must be maintained for a minimum of 3 withdrawals.
- A prorated payment for the initial part month is required.
- Withdrawal’s occur on either the 14th or 28th of the month (your choice).
- Withdrawal’s which fail because of a lack of sufficient funds in the account will have the membership frozen until the fee is paid. It will also be charged a $25 NSF fee at the next withdrawal.
- Member’s under the student rate are required to update their information once they are no longer students or additional charges may be applied.
- Cancellation must be requested by email 2 weeks in advance of the next withdrawal.
Exemptions to any of the above due to extenuating circumstances are at the sole discretion of Junction management.
*All prices include taxes
Don’t miss upcoming events, news and promotions!